Training and Coaching Franchise Opportunity
What we offer
We are leaders in business development. We help drive success and balance the lives of our clients.
Our business model is flexible and easy to operate. You can run this business with or without employees, from a home office and you set your working hours. All the systems, tools and support are provided to get your High Performance Training and Coaching business up and running.
Benefits of High Performance Training and Coaching Ltd:
- Proven marketing systems and tools (based on 22 years of supporting Franchising Business owners in 3 countries)
- A business model that allows you to leverage your time and maximise your earnings
- Low start-up costs and overheads
- Operate from your home or small office
- The ability to build your business on your own or with employees
- Easy to start, tested, proven and easy to use system
- Initial training at our facilities in Auckland (included in the franchise fee)
- A business to business sales environment
- Programme sales to the retail value of $33,000.
- Initial training to the value of $10,000
- Proven, comprehensive training systems, programme material, support and ongoing development.
- Franchisee set-up includes training in the marketing and selling of your services.
You will not be limited to a specific geographical area.
Training and Coaching Opportunties
Would you like to find out more about how to become a Franchisee?
A meeting with us will demonstrate the efficiency and thoroughness of our unique system and programs. As innovators, we are on the leading edge of a major growth industry. For the right candidate, this is a chance of a lifetime. We invite you to learn more about the High Performance Training and Coaching Ltd franchise opportunity and what it offers. Entry levels and standards are high if you want to be part of this growing network.
What we require
To be successful you need the following characteristics and experience:
- A willingness to learn and follow our training and coaching programme
- Previous business management experience
- Previous sales experience
- Honesty and integrity
- Personable and presentable
- Entrepreneurial ability
- Proven track record
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Working capital
We have the South Island Master Franchise opportunity as well as franchise training and coaching opportunities available in the following areas:
- 15 X Auckland- 4 Sold
- 2 X Hamilton
- Rotorua- Sold
- New Plymouth
- Palmerston North
- 4 X Wellington
- 4 X Christchurch